Real estate lawyer
In the Real Estate Law area of Jurand Abogados y Consultores Tributarios we have professionals specialized in real estate law .
We take care of analyzing and drafting all kinds of real estate documents, in addition to offering complete advice to companies and individuals.
Real estate law services we offer
How can we help
Our real estate attorneys work hand in hand with our clients to resolve any questions you may have regarding real estate issues. Some of our services as a real estate law firm are:
- Advice for real estate agencies. We take care of the entire legal issue, as well as advising and informing both the agency’s professionals and their clients.
- Study of the situation of the property.
- Comprehensive advice for real estate contracts and transactions, sale, lease, etc.
- Administration of neighborhood communities
- Claim of debts of neighbors with defaults to the community.
- Urban regulation.
- Comprehensive advice and management on the regulations in neighboring communities.
- Advice on mortgages and mortgage loan application.
- Lawsuits against building or construction damage.
- Review of bad practices by real estate and urban development companies.
- Cadastre: differences, between deeds, cadastre and registry and extra-registry reality.
- Rehabilitation of buildings.
What are the advantages of hiring a real estate lawyer?
Lawyers specializing in the real estate sector can take away big headaches, by facilitating any transaction of sale, or management of a property, with the peace of mind of acting with full legality.
These services gain even more importance in complicated or unsafe operations, such as homes or premises with extra peculiarities.
For example, if you are in the process of buying and selling a home, there are many advantages of hiring a real estate lawyer with our legal advice services.
Tell us about your case
Send us your query
Basic information on Data Protection Responsible: JURAND S.L; Purpose: To attend to your request and send you commercial communications; Legitimation: Execution of a contract, consent of the interested party, legitimate interest of the Responsible; Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation; Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or C / LUIS AMADOR. 26. GRANADA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BUSINESS CENTER; Origin: The interested party; Additional information: www.jurandlaw.com.